Your first visit to Kwak Family Medicine, PC establishes a vital foundation for our relationship with you. During the first visit, we make sure to obtain important background information, like your medical history, and give you time to get to know your doctor. To understand what to expect for your first visit to our practice, please read through this page. You'll find all the practical information you need, such as a map and directions to our office, practice hours, payment policies and more. There's also background information about our committed staff and our first visit procedures. You can even save some time at your first visit by printing out and completing the patient forms in advance of your appointment.
Our practice is working together to realize a shared vision of uncompromising excellence in medical care.
To fulfill this mission, we are committed to:
- Listening to those we are privileged to serve.
- Earn the trust and respect of patients, profession and community.
- Exceed your expectations.
- Ensure a creative, challenging and compassionate professional environment.
- Strive for continuous improvement at all levels.
Please review the Notice of Privacy Practices, Payment Policy and Practice Philosophy. You may ask us any questions about them.
Please download the Registration Form before your first visit and fill out all pages entirely and bring with you to your first visit. Only the Registration Form needs to be brought to your first office visit.
- Notice of Privacy Practices - (docs) | (PDF)
- Payment Policy - (docs) | (PDF)
- Practice Philosophy - (docs) | (PDF)
- Registration Form English - (docs) | (PDF)
- Registration Form Korean - (docs) | (PDF)
- Online New Patient Registration Form Submission: https://forms.myupdox.com/form/68811
In order to view or print these forms you will need Adobe Acrobat Reader installed.
Click here to download it.
What To Expect
Being well-prepared for your appointment will ensure that the doctor has all of the needed information to provide the best possible care for you. It also will help relieve any unnecessary anxiety you may be feeling. Educate yourself on your symptoms by reviewing the content on this Web site. Also, take some time to review our staff page and familiarize yourself with the doctors. We look forward to your first visit.